Role: Marketing Executive
Clout are on the scout for a Marketing Executive. If you’ve got 2+ years experience in a marketing role (or agency) then we’d love to hear from you.
Capacity: Full time
The package: $65,000 + Super
Plus training allowance
Plus flexible working arrangements
We’re a marketing agency run by a friendly team with experience in the local and international marketing and advertising industry. Clout offers a full marketing service from brand and campaign development through to design, radio/TV production, social media strategy and digital campaign management.
Our reputation has been built on genuine honesty, delivery of exceptional service and fostering respectful, collaborative relationships with clients. We’ve only been operating for 3 years, but in that time have completed over 1,000 jobs for over 40 clients across Australia. Working with a boutique agency has its career perks. You’ll have more autonomy, responsibility and opportunity in your role – and you’ll be pivotal to the agency’s future growth.
We have exciting plans for the future and are looking for someone motivated to be part of our growth story.
What you’ll be doing
- Research and prepare social media content for a range of clients and industries (primarily FB, Insta and LinkedIn)
- Supporting with implementation of search/display campaigns and SEO under guidance from our search and social strategists
- Website and email content creation/updating
- Generating and presenting accurate campaign reports to staff and clients – providing insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Taking a holistic view to analyse and optimise user journeys to boost campaign performance
- Take ownership of the role whilst identifying and contributing towards new business development opportunities within the market
- Managing existing accounts while onboarding and growing new accounts, including process streamlining
What you’ll bring to Clout
- Previous 2+ years experience within client or agency environment (degree not essential)
- Someone looking to take the next step in their career. You’re a proactive team player, but you’re also confident and skilled to autonomously manage your task list
- Desirable; Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google suite; Ads, Tag Manager and Analytics. Demonstrated hands on digital campaign advertising implementation, maintenance and reporting
- Desirable; Experience with Hootsuite, Campaign Monitor/MailChimp, WordPress
- Demonstrated experienced in providing proactive and analytical digital and creative solutions, strategies and recommendations for clients
- Good understanding of the creative process and adding value to the broader business and clients for briefs and campaigns
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills with clients and internal stakeholders
- A problem-solver with an interest in staying up to date with industry trends, technology changes and personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communications with intermediate (or higher) excel, powerpoint and word skills
We’re in the heart of West Leederville with a café and microbrewery next door, Perth’s famous Jean-Claude Patisserie nearby and Bad Love burgers across the road. Full end of trip facilities are on site and there’s a yoga/pilates studio 200m away, childcare facilities around the corner and Leederville train station and Vincent St freeway exit nearby.
We’ve got a great office… but we also realise that sometimes you need (or want) to work from home. It might be to plough through some work with fewer distractions, or you might have a plumber coming around and you can’t narrow down their “I’ll be there between 10am and 3pm” arrival time. We get it!
Craft a concise 1-page cover letter detailing why you think you’re right for this role and attach an up to date resume.